1. COMMERCIAL PROFILES: angles with equal and unequal wings, T irons and small U irons.
2. BEAMS: IPN and UPE, HEA-HEB-HEAA-HEM-WFB beams with wide wings, UPN profiles.
3. SPECIAL HOT-ROLLED OR COLD-FORMED PROFILES: rails and railway accessories, sheet piling, profiles for shipbuilding, frames for mines, fence posts, window profiles, Z-beams.
4. TRADE STEEL LONG: round, square, flat, hexagons and octagons.
5. CONCRETE: smooth and deformed, in mild steel or high strength.
6. TIRES: round, square, flat, hexagons and octagons cold deformed. Finishing and tolerances according to customer instructions.
7. ROLLER WIRE: low and high carbon content, for drawing or cold deformation.
1. HOT ROLLED SHEETS: for general use, for shipbuilding and boiler building, in micro-alloy steel and corrosion-resistant steel.
2. HOT ROLLED STRIPS AND PLATES: general purpose, for rolling construction, stamping, manufacture of high pressure welded gas cylinders.
3. COLD-ROLLED STRIPS AND SHEETS: for general use, normal deep and extra deep drawing, for enamelling.
4. COLD-ROLLED STRIP: various applications, in alloy and non-alloy steel.
5. COATED SHEETS, STRIPS, COILS: a) galvanized b) coated with ALUZINC c) electrolytically galvanized (ZINCOR or equivalent) d) plastic coated (SKINPLATE or equivalent) e) prepainted f) coated with metal (lead, copper, brass) g ) electrolytic can + TFS for manufacture of cans. Non-metal coated sheets are available in flat, corrugated and trapezoidal versions for various building applications
6. MAGNETIC SHEETS AND STRIPS WITH ORIENTED OR NON-ORIENTED PELLET.
SPECIAL STEEL QUALITIES:
carbon and alloy structural steel and tool steel, high speed, rolling and stainless steel, refractory steel. All qualities are available in the form of “semi-finished, long or flat product”.
lead, bronze, brass, copper, zinc, aluminum, zinc alloy, tin, nickel, white and base metals, solder, ferroalloys. Available for every version and commercial version.
WIRE AND WIRE PRODUCTS:
1. SOFT STEEL WIRE: uncoated or galvanized commercial wires, wires for the production of screws and bolts, for welding electrodes, for steel wool, for bed springs and staples, annealed wires for packaging, plastic coated wires, nylon, etc ...
2. HARD STEEL WIRE: for springs, wires for concrete, prestressed, ACSR wires, transparent or galvanized wires for the production of trusses and cables.
3. WIRE IN SPECIAL STEEL AND BASE METALS.
4. FINISHED PRODUCTS: nails, washers, bolts, screws, barbed wire, concertina security wire, wire mesh, welded nets, hexagonal wire mesh, single wire mesh, ACSR strands, strands and cables in light and galvanized steel.
TUBES AND ACCESSORIES:
1. TUBES COMMERCIAL QUALITY: uncoated or galvanized steel, welded or seamless, for various applications.
2. HIGH QUALITY TUBES: for pipes, boilers, mechanical use, use at low or high temperatures, generally for the chemical and petroleum industry.
3. DUCTILE AND GRAY CAST IRON TUBES
4. TUBES WITH FINS
5. HOLLOW PROFILES, WELDED SPIRAL TUBES, INSULATION TUBES OR ANTI-CORROSIVE COATING
6. FITTINGS, FLANGES, VALVES / VALVES
steel or aluminum doors or windows, prefabricated structures, perforated plates, expanded metal plates, chains, bolts, corrugated metal culverts, traffic barriers, lighting posts, signposts.
for each delivery we can carry out special surface treatment or finishing of the parts. for example: sandblasting, perforations, deformations, cuts, anti-corrosion coating or hot-dip galvanizing. Any request for profiles with a special finish or modified version will be carefully examined.